Panels heat-insulated reed
* Reed heat insulating panels are suitable for both indoor and outdoor insulation of premises, also for roof insulation. They can also be used to build internal partition walls.
* The hollow spaces in each stem of the reed ensure the good thermal insulation properties of the panel.
* The panel is an ecological material made from renewable resource - cane, without a chemical binder.
* Excellent to combine with clay and lime plasters, as well as with wall heating systems.
* Technical characteristics: thermal conductivity λ = 0.043 to 0.049 W / μK;
Panels with a thickness of 2 cm - price 16 BGN / sq.m.
Panels with a thickness of 5 cm - price 18 BGN / sq.m.